This is the true story of a Puertorican who joined the Peace Corps in June 2006. This blog chronicles my misadventures in the Country of Georgia and in NO way represents the Peace Corps, its mission or its views. It is my personal blog!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ginda...Losti?




I'd just like to comment how great life has been since Georgian TV started airing Lost. It's great watching it every night with the host family and seeing their reaction as each new plotline unfolds. Great entertainment!

In other news, I went to visit my PST training. I've included some pics from my Georgian crew, chemi meore ojaki. And the only good thing that perks me up during winter are mandarins because they're in season! My host grandparents work in the bazaar selling fruits and veggies so I get first dibs on the good stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I very much enjoyed reading your blog. I was a Georgia One volunteer from 2001-2003 ... just down the road in Kvishkheti. I spent many days in Gori, as my host mom's sister's family is there. Your photos really bring me back ... and make me homesick for chemi meore samshoblo. Thanks ... and good luck.

8:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home