This is the true story of a Puertorican who joined the Peace Corps in June 2006. This blog chronicles my misadventures in the Country of Georgia and in NO way represents the Peace Corps, its mission or its views. It is my personal blog!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

One Month, Five Days In-Country

So I spent last night writing up this awesome blog entry and now that I'm in the internet cafe it's been automatically translated into Georgian....Well good news is that I have less that one month of training left before going to my permanent site. We found out where we would be headed yesterday and I'm moving to Gori- birthplace of Stalin! Funny thing is that Gori is less than a mile from the village I live in now, Tiniskhidi. So life is okay! I'm going to mess around with my blog entry and try to retranslate it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home